Cypress is a common evergreen tree. It’s not as fragrant as cedar or as majestic as pine, but it does have its own unique properties and health benefits. When the essential oil is extracted from the organic cypress foliage, a light yellow transparent liquid is produced.
Cypress essential oil is wonderful. It can improve all aspects of your health, including your mood and skin.
Uses of Cypress Essential Oil
Cypress essential oil is used for many things. Here are some ways to use it in your life:
- Cypress has a fresh, woody aroma. When used in aromatherapy, cypress essential oil has noticeable benefits for your mood and mental state. This oil promotes focus and clarity. When you use it in a diffuser or vaporizer, you will notice a change in your breathing and your worries will begin to subside.
- Cypress essential oil blends well with many other scents because it is an understated aroma. It blends nicely with citrus oils, like lemon and grapefruit, and with herbal scents, like basil, rosemary, and thyme. If you love a woody aroma, try blending cypress with other woods, like cedar and sandalwood.
- If you want to enjoy the scent of cypress oil all day, you can make your own perfume. This scent is so clean and fresh. It’s masculine without being overpowering. Mix a carrier oil and a few drops of cypress essential oil in a container. Apply the solution to your wrists and neck. You’ll smell fantastic!
- This oil has soothing, anti-inflammatory properties. It can improve the health of your skin. You can incorporate cypress into your beauty routine to achieve smooth, calm skin. Apply it to your scalp to improve the health of your hair. Some users have reported success using cypress oil to treat hemorrhoid, but we recommend using exercising caution when using essential oils on sensitive parts of the body. Consult a doctor first.
- Cypress essential oil can stop bedwetting! Many parents have used this technique to help train their children’s bladders. It’s simple. Mix a few drops of cypress oil with a gentle carrier oil and apply this solution to your child’s belly/bladder area before bedtime. The oil will help your child relax while also being more aware of that part of their body. Try this trick and let us know how it works!
Does Cypress Essential Oil Reduce the Appearance of Veins?
Cypress essential oil will not get rid of varicose veins, but it will reduce their appearance. These pesky veins, along with spider veins, are a source of concern for many people. They are caused by a variety of factors, including obesity, pregnancy, heredity, and poor circulation. Cypress essential oil is considered the most effective essential oil treatment for these problems. It will reduce swelling and improve circulation to the affected areas.
If you don’t know how to use cypress essential oil for varicose veins, we can give you a few tips. It’s best to apply this oil once or twice a day. Cypress oil can be applied directly or mixed with a carrier oil, depending on your skin sensitivity. Rub a few drops over the problem areas, especially the ankles. Shortly after application, you should notice some relief!
Where to Buy Cypress Essential Oil
Cypress essential oil is relatively cheap to produce and easy to purchase. A simple Amazon search will show you a variety of cypress oils available online. Brands like Doterra and Young Living also manufacture cypress oil which can be purchased directly from their websites. If you prefer to buy cypress oil in a store, check your local natural grocer.
Large stores like Walmart and Target are also beginning to carry many essential oils, including cypress essential oil. No matter where you buy your oil, it’s important to look for products that are made from 100% pure and organic cypress.